I got a chance to tour the new offices of my friends Ryan and Vinny’s company called Proper Media. A sweet place to work and an ocean view to top it off!
You are, at this very moment, bustling with data (location, age, primary mode of transportation, gender, browsing history, heart rate, race, IP address, browser, operating system, cervical mucus, cholesterol level) that can be used to better understand you.
- Love and Compassion – all humans need love in their lives
- Gratitude – the idea of being happy for what you have accomplished
- Peace – being at peace with the world and the people around you
- Vision – having a vision for how you want your life to unfold in the future
- Sense of Control – of how your day and life unfolds everyday
- Feeling Supported – feeling that there are forces supporting you
These are the basic foundations of health that are critical to achieve and maintain excellent health.
- Eating well
- Eliminating well – Regular bowel movements are important
- Sleeping well – 8 hours of restful sleep is important.
- Staying hydrated – Drinking 1/2 gallon of water daily is important for cell metabolism and detoxification
- Daily exercise and movement – Keep systems flowing. Only needs to be 20-30 minutes of walking or more if you wish.
- Get outside for sunshine – Sunlight improves all aspects of physical health and raises Vitamin D levels.
- Managing stress – Meditation, exercise or yoga all help to deal with stress. Very important for balancing the mind, body and spirit.