These are the basic foundations of health that are critical to achieve and maintain excellent health.
- Eating well
- Eliminating well – Regular bowel movements are important
- Sleeping well – 8 hours of restful sleep is important.
- Staying hydrated – Drinking 1/2 gallon of water daily is important for cell metabolism and detoxification
- Daily exercise and movement – Keep systems flowing. Only needs to be 20-30 minutes of walking or more if you wish.
- Get outside for sunshine – Sunlight improves all aspects of physical health and raises Vitamin D levels.
- Managing stress – Meditation, exercise or yoga all help to deal with stress. Very important for balancing the mind, body and spirit.